What Will be will be - Omoniyi Opinion on winning Miss Ife.

 


The winner of 2022/2023 Miss Ife-olukotun believe, cheers with a word of destiny.

Omoniyi Ganiyat a student of Osun State College of Health Technology. Department of of health assistant and the present miss Ife olukotun was interviewed on 22nd January, 2023.

She presented herself on AMA WhatsApp group chat , host by Mahmud Jamiu Abiodun for a brief interview about the 2022 miss Ife-olukotun pageant contest.

The queen commended her supporters, family and friends by word of appreciation.

"I will say thanks to my family for encouraging and supporting me to this extent and few of the I.O.S.U.G exco's for their word of encouragement and the believe I have in myself as kept me going."

Been the miss Ife-olukotun it's just by chance and destiny miss Ife-olukotun vows.

"Not too confident though But I believe what will be will be. Also with the help of prayers I was able to win the crown."

She said I almost lost hope of winning. Different thought going through my mind. But I tried to think positively and I  thank God at the end of the day"

"That night was a very special one for me. That night is not for the weak. I used the whole year to gather confident just for that night."

"It's not absolutely a lucky win nor merit but I would say both because I think I got luck of simple questions. At a point I was feeling like won't people think I saw the questions before the night but I bet you I have no idea of questions that was going to be asked."

It  also a merit because as simple as you think the questions are some among we contestants might not be able to answer them.

She continued " To our young ladies of Ife olukotun let's be courageous and positive with everything we do. Let's come out to contest don't mind negative vibes  some give concerning this contest, winning is something to be proud and you will forever be recognized even after your tenure.

As we all know it not just about the dance but mostly our intelligency.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form