HOW I START MY BLOCK INDUSTRY WITH TEN (N10, 000) THOUSAND NAIRA – GIDEON



Mr. Gideon Olorunjuwon Simeon who was interview through WhatsApp by Nobigdeal on the 20th, May, 2022 the strategies used to grow his business to a magnified, popular and most used Block industry in the community and Kogi State at large.

Mr. Simeon told Nobigdeal online news that the frustration and lack of good paid job in the country as make him a block industry business man today.

Simeon said he started the business in August 2020 when he waited for so long white collar Job but couldn't find any good paid job,  but in order not  to continue without a  reasonable things doing he converged back home for business.

He added that he has tried so many options but couldn't worked out for him, he said he had worked as a teacher in private school immediately after his compulsory service year before he left for Iyamoye Ijumu Local Government Kogi State where he was employed as a manager of a restaurant with a monthly salary of #20,000 but this couldn't survive him and his family.

He furthermore “when I returned back home around July 2020 to rejuvenate things, I got my idea from an erosion flowed with sand where I sat in my mother's shop during raining days.  Immediately the idea of bringing together sand came to my mind but no capital for immediate action but already conceived the idea of using sand for block making.”



“The reality of my dream comes through when I discussed the idea with one of my boss who he gave me two bags of cement sold at #5000 both. The following day I invited the block maker and discussed with him to length, I started with block 6inches which he said the cost of one block mole will cost #20. The next two days he made 81 pieces of blocks ready for me to sell sell.  For a proper routine I went to inform the bricklayers association about the the business and I was tasked to pay some certain things which I did. There after I started online marketing via Facebook and WhatsApp for more customers.”

WHAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT SIMEON

 “My previous sale per block was N130 naira which as beat down the price of the competitor N140 to N150 naira per block, presently due to the sudden rise of things block per one is been sold for 200 at delivery.”

 “The Total money spent at first production in breakdown was 2 bags of cement at N5000, workmanship N2,700 in total Seven thousand Seven Hundred Naira N 7,700.

For reliable and strong block at affordable price please call Gideon contact Gideon on the following address:

Telephone: 08068579548

Address:  Ife-Olukotun Yagba-East Kogi State


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form