I Am Not a Wayward-Former Miss Ife-olukotun

Many people believe all Miss Ife-Olukotun are wayward, they have to sleep or have an affairs with the I.O.S.U.G or with the top Excos before they can be crowned. 

Nasiru Ayishat disclaimed that No stakeholder or (I.O.S.U.G) Excos have ever in any ways or mistakingly demanded such from her.

She furthermore starting from the initial stage of my contest. I don't know if it has been happening in the past because if yes definitely I would have been approached too in that's Manner so that's is just their own view towards that, maybe it has been happening in their various institutions or some parents used that words to stop their children from social life.

She urged parents, guardians, families and friends that being social doesn't make you an Allot or flirt. Social life has been a huge help to me in many ways she said.

There are lots of benefits amongst: you will be famous, popular, connected, also you will be able to meet some prominent people in the community with no stress.

Nasiru  Ayishat the immediate miss Ife-olukotun declaimed the rumor on the 2nd June, 2022 to Nobigdeal on WhatsApp group chat.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form