Nothing can discourage me: Popoola.

 


Popoola Comfort admit that nothing at all will discouraged her from discharging responsibility as an executive member of Ife-Olukotun Students union (I.O.S.U.G.)

Popoola made it known during our online Whatsapp interview with Nobigdeal on the agenda she has for the union.

She said " I a'm a courageous person and giving up on my duties is not an option for me".

Popoola is a native of ife-olukotun currently  ND 1 student of federal polytechnic idah.

2019/2020 She attended JNICHS Ife-olukotun during her secondary school level.

She is also a FCS girl in year 2019/2020.


Popoola hilighted some importants function of a Treasurer as the:

1. Keeping account of all income and expenditure and making it available to the auditory committee on demand.

2. Collecting all money from the financial secretary and sign the latter’s account book as evidence of receipt.

3. Working jointly with the president and the financial secretary to sign cheque for withdraw of money on behalf of the union from the union bank account.

4. The treasurer is responsible for the disbursement of fund for approved expenditure.

5. Responsible for the banking of fund of the union and report on the financial position of the union to the annual general meeting.


She proceeded that she is ready to support the growth of the union with her own ideas  for the betterment of the students. And to help manage the financial risk of the association which has been the reason for the portfolio she's aspiring for.


 "As an activism that I have discovered myself to be, working for a larger purpose motivates me to contest for the position of Treasurer. Determination has been my key towards any contest and that have given me more courage never to give up on my dreams. I have always love to partake in anything that will foster unity and development among the youth and the community at large."



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form