Lawal Loud the Supports of Eni-Ire.

Lawal Kamaldeen, A 200l student of Kwara State University, Malete, Studying Aeronautical and Astronautical  Engineering and a campaign manager to Eni-Ire for I.O.S.U.G general election 2022.

Lawal was interviewed on the 24th November, 2022 on AMA program by I.O.S.U.G about their achievement and agenda for the union.

Lawal who claimed to have known the aspirant since two(2) years back, said a lot of good qualities needs to be considered for his candidate to emerge as the new president.

He said "I know my principal candidate Mr Eni-Ire not to be a narcissist. He's a constructive leader with integrity and what I am saying in essence is that, he love doing the right thing, and allowing praise where praise is due, even if that is not at his door."

"He never see himself as an expert therefore creating an environment where problems can be discussed so that solutions can be found."

"There are multiple reasons I believe students should vote for my candidate (Mr Eni-Ire). I believe we all know he had the pleasure of working as an executive with two sets of IOSUG presidents which gives him the insight on areas to seriously improve on and others that needs total reform. I believed he is the most qualified candidate for the role of president because he is an empathetic person that wants to encourage students to feel welcome enough to come and share their concerns and feedback with him.

"He's an innovative leader who had put to practice and successful achieved some reasonable financial projects while he was serving as IOSUG president at the chapter level because a union without a sustainable source of income can't live to the expected standard for a long time. "

He furthermore, in his statement, I hereby seek for your vote to put to work and bring to reality his wealth of experience about unionism most especially Ife-Olukotun Students' Union Government.

He added that in 2019 while serving as IOSUG President in Kogi State Polytechnic chapter, he made his first priority to be unity among the students there by traveling from Lokoja to Ayingba to look at the welfare of the students we have in KSU chapter. 

"He is a man of his word, since I've known him he always keep to his promise. With God, I believe in his capacity and ability to achieve all he has promised if elected. "

He then promised for more projects if elected.

In the first three months of the first calendar year, minimum of 1 project must have been accomplished Lawal said.

"It is my pleasure to support a candidate who truly reflects our values and highest ideal."

"I decided to work for him because I believe so much in his capacity.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form