Khalifat Protects Adeyanju With Passionate Love

Ibrahim Khalifat the I.O.S.U.G. presidential aspirant campaign manager protected her candidate.

Khalifat  is an  active member of I.O.S.U.G, student of Lens Polytechnic Offa, studying SLT and a graduate of Wesley High  School in the year 2020.

On the 24th November, 2022 during AMA session, she made it cleared to us the love and support she have for his mentor, brother and candidate is immeasurable.

Khalifat who refused to tell us the weakness of his candidate to protect their political ambition coming this December.

She highlighted some good qualities the aspirant have that will make him a winer.

"HASSAN ADEYANJU TAOHEED is my brother, mentor and a amiable personality everyone would love to be with and work with"

She is convinced by his word "Like he said himself "He's born to win".

Yes! ADEYANJU is born to win, he has everything to emerge as the next President. We all know him as man of the people and for the people."

She proceeded by explaining the method she use to reach out  for support  "One way we try to reach out to students of Ife-olukotun  is through their social media handle, try to let them know what Taoheed  can offer the union, but believe me my principal, our principal the incoming I.O.S.U.G president don't need much stress his reputation is selling him already to the youth he's well known and also he's currently serving our union as the best D.O.S. So we still need much from him and I believe we all need him."

She said  I.O.S.U.G will experience the Best government, I have no doubt. Taoheed will emerge.





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form