Never Trust Them.


What we should never trust is Human being and what we can never do without is human being.

A man called me inside is room and told me I should never trust anyone but a barber. Even myself.

In questions?

Wikipedia defines Humans (Homo sapiens) are the most abundant and widespread species of primate, characterized by bipedalism and large, complex brains. This has enabled the development of advanced tools, culture, and language. Humans are highly social and tend to live in complex social structures composed of many cooperating and competing groups, from families and kinship networks to political states. 

You can not trust yourself because sometimes you promise to leave some unwanted  habit but emotionally it come over you.

Read also

Human has some emotions, feelings, or mind that control all actions of the body.

Human being is the most difficult creation to control, correct and even protect. Human will forget every good deed done to them in seconds, but never forget a dime of bad relationship you had with  them. 

When we talk about appreciation and recognition animals like Dog, Goat, Cat are likely to be better than Human being in some cases.

What human being loves are: Promise and fail, Cheating, selfishness etc. To me human being is Failure, Corruption, Selfishness, Greediness, Show off.

Why should I trust a barber? Is barber not a human being I ask myself, but in his view of thought a barber has higher priority to kill while he didn't do so.

I laughed said to myself: A barber that left you is not because he most be trust by you but for himself, he left you for his daily food. 

Human possess all the bad habits but still yet we can never do without ourselves.

Human being is your mum, you Sister, Your wife and other loves one that don't want anything bad to happen to you.





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form