Advice Me, I Can't Do Without Her

  


Untill you know that love is wicked that is when you find peace in your heart. A guy in my office who dated his girlfriend for four years cried bitterly, and said to us it's not easy for me to leave my girlfriend not later  than three days without seeing, call, or visit her.

The guy explained all sacrifices, helps and risks he took for the love he has for her.

Read also

" She made me to loose all my important friends.

We dated and we were known in the street as a couple but never engaged. 

I have waisted alot of time, money on her. 

I trust her alot even after all I had about her.

When does it started: "I noticed that, when she gained employment with a firm that pays her more than what I earn as a salary, surprisingly I was the one that stood for her as a guarantor even when no one including her family was agreed to do that for her.

I sponsored her through that month with  transport and some token before she got her first salary.

What discourages her: "Friends, she told me, I am not compatible with her said her friend.

I don't know what to do, please advice me, am dying inside me.

I have made some important move to bring her back to my life, I told my mum about her,  her family and my friends but up till now no positive response from her.

" My mum said that she has nothing to do about that, she who loves you will never leave you".

" We had a meeting with her parent for reconciliation and we could talk normal only for that day, why she neglected my calls and block my number the following day.

" Move on with your life, and never remain iddle or always alone my friends told me.

She still love you: I think she loves me because when my friend called her when I was sick she was worried calling me to check on me.

Please my beloved brothers and sisters help me with what to do I am dying?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form