I Am Ready To Give It All - I.O.S.U.G VP Aspirant.

The I.O.S.U.G Presidential Aspirant running mate to Hassan Taoheed Adeyanju promised Ife-olukotun Students union (I.O.S.U.G) her total best during an online interview.

Samuel Victoria (VP) was interviewed on AMA session by Mahmoud Jamiu alongside with Salau Raheem on the impacts, effects and plans they have for the union on the 9th December, 2022.

Samuel a native of Ife-olukotun, Iyahin compound. 

She is a student of Federal University, Lokoja studying Physics and Electronics.

Student union is a place where we learn and develop our political ambitions.

Samuel said "We all learn every day and as one of the factors considered, I concluded to be a running mate to my charismatic leader who's embedded with leadership skills that I have not just heard but witnessed. "

She added "I had experience in my school departmental association as the welfare director and I was able to handle my post dutifully."

The leadership qualities has to be seen by every supporters Samuel backed her president with some qualities she saw while he was the director of social during the last year beauty pageant.

" I witnessed his leadership skills through his commitment, hard work, his ability to carry others along, innovative and creative, humility and lastly he posses conflict management skills."

She regards calmness, quietness, and intelligency as a strength for her even when some persons (Leader) needs to cruddy before any action could be taken.

"I'll work hand in hand with him and ensure a successful reign if emerged she promised."

"In clear terms, my capability to carry out my responsibility, the Vice President is an innate potential in me! and that can not be judged by merely looking."

She also stated:

Volunteering services to the community

Soliciting funds and donating to the needy via cash or gifts.

Introducing yard workat least ones in a month to clear out trash in the community.

Soliciting funds to carry out empowerment skill programmes to benefits students and the community at large.

Organizing Sensitization programmes on sensitive matters like; drug abuse, Teenage Pregnancy among others. As her physical projects.

she concluded that she will work hand in hand with him (Adeyanju) and ensure a successful reign if emerged.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form