Abayomi Woo for King Ade I.O.S.U.G Presidential support.

Lateef Sadiat Abayomi, a native of ife-olukotun from Aroke clan solicit for support for Adeyanju Taoheed as the next  I.O.S.U.G president from the Ife-olukotun student union.

The campaign manager 2 Abayomi and a student of Federal University of Technology, Minna, Chemical Engineering Department was interviewed on AMA session yesterday been 2nd December, 2022.

The program was anchored and host by Mahmoud Jamiu Abiodun and Salau Raheem on AMA WhatsApp group chat which the program lasted for two hours.

Abayomi explained clearly why she choose to work for comrade Taoheed.

She said "You might have witnessed me worked with my principal's opponent and not that of my principal. I am putting this to you that I have worked with my principal long ago before his opponent came into the picture. On this note, his (my principal) leadership spirit on my rating cannot be compared to that of his opponent (Eni-Ire).  Nevertheless, it was nice working with my principal's opponent

She furthermore "An individual or multiple individuals have their strategic ways of doing things. In this regard, identifying the opposition (s) weakness is strictly confidential for my Principal and his genuine team.Airing  such plans would be a threat to us winning the forthcoming election. And, we are not taking chances.

She added "Confidently, my principal will always be on track.

Nevertheless, being the President, He would have so much on his table especially him being an individual that loves all his hands on deck to put things right. Their might be some lapses as time progresses.

If such case emanates, it is the responsibility of the VP to pilot the  Unions' affairs together with the other excos under his jurisdiction to fill up the lapses.

She emphasis on the effect of the third aspirant from the same clan, "This is to our voters out there.The Presidential seat is different from that of PRO (Pardon me).. It a sensitive seat that requires a sensitive decision. 

Lets not be community bias, the key quality of a leader is to be Goal-Oriented. 

My principal is a Goal-Oriented and a Goal-achiever. You all should give him this chance to prove himself.


She also back Adeyanju on the plan they have for the student.

"Firstly, This is a Student Union body.  What is paramount here is the students.

On this note, student welfare and well-being are one of his major priorities. Hence, we have put in place plans to have tutorial sessions for our students before their exams, especially in Jamb."

Also, soliciting funds to award scholarships to pupils as well as students on a strictly merit-based.


Secondly, the community: we will source funds to have entrepreneurial sessions that would be of benefit to every member of the community.

1. There are a lot of plans penned down. Do well to make yourself available on the manifesto night sir, my principal would air it all.

2. Yes, limited to the office he handled as the DOS. He performed excellently do have a successful outing for the educational programmes and also the pageantry (one of its kind).

The DOS office was a limitation to how well he can execute. Giving him a chance for the Presidential seat, He will do just better and excellently.


Abayomi woo for the support of Ade as the next I.O.S.U.G President.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form