THE IMPORTANCE OF HARDWORKING SPEEKS THROUGH YOU- EUNICE BACK I.O.S.U.G ASPIRANT

Ampitan Yewande Eunice, stand strongly with Sheidu Eni-ire Jamiu one of the 2022 I.O.S.U.G aspirant during an online interview with AMA on 30th November, 2022.

The program was anchored and host by Mr. Raheem (Nobigdeal) and Mr. Jamiu yesterday evening by 8:30pm to 10:30pm where all the icons of I.O.S.U.G were in present.

Eunice is a student of Abubakar Audu University popularly known as KSU studying Political science. She had her primary education at Jesus Victory School and later proceeded to Federal Government College Ikole Ekiti for her secondary school certificate.

The young and new energetic I.O.S.U.G member is ready to work for the students union not for selfish interest but for the improvement of the students union in Ife-Olukotun she said.

Eunice shared her experience and some importance things to know as an I.O.S.U.G students.

Obviously I know a lot about the student’s union Ife Olukotun election, every 30th of December is the day assigned for the I.O.S.U.G election, and lasted for the period of 2years.

 She also highlighted some benefits of the national president as:

To create new developments in the community, to identify, know more about the situation of the I.O.S.U.G students and to solve some political issues among students.

She said they are determined and focus and concentrate even when the campaign manager 1 has declared for the post of PRO.

She proceeded “My Candidate is gentle but not quiet. I believe in his capacity, he will deliver all he promises; he had done that in the past when he was IOSUG president in KSP chapter. That was the response on a rumor had on her candidate being gentle and quiet.”

She listed: 1. Long benches for the chapter, and 2. The IOSUG chapter annual due receipt, as his physical projects.

In order to become the IOSUG president, self determination, declaration and canvassing positively. My Candidate is the most qualified because of his experience in serving IOSUG in varieties of levels.

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form