I Don't take Drug- MC T-best



Most likely those who perform on stage are liable to drug addict.

Haruna Tajudeen  dispute that quote during an online interview with AMA program anchored by Salau Raheem together with Jamiu Abiodun on the general life of the speaker.

He said "I have never take drug and I will never involve in drug because people taking drugs are spoiling there life gradually, to let you know or to shock you the only drug I can take is "Vitamin C"

Though it's not easy to face a crowd, I could remember when I was young even up to my graduation from secondary School I can't face the crowd but the person who influenced me to join entertainment is Ajo Shina Rapheal who introduced me to Yagba East Local Government Cultural Troupe then from there I was to anchor a program and all what I am saying people laughed then I was told to switch to comedy by an old man and he is the one who gave me the name T-BEST


Haruna Deji Tajudeen popularly known as MC T-best from Ife-olukotun went to Total Education Nursery and Primary School in Kaduna and later attend Jesus Victory Nursery and Primary School in Ife-olukotun. 

He proceeded to Jama'atu Nasril Islam for his Secondary certificate and Kogi State polytechnic Lokoja for his higher education.


He was I.O.S.U.G Senator  during the first tenure of Bakare Jelili , DOS II  to

Liadi Sonibare's Tenure and  Provost Marshall to Lamidi Sheriffdeen.


MC T-best has performed in many areas but three places made him special.

He said during Kogi got talent " I contested as a comedian and to the glory of God I was the only comedian to make it to final out of 27 comedians in Lokoja"

2.  When I went to anchor a wedding ceremony at Ondo state, I was treated like a superstar because I was lodged in an Hotel for 3 days and treated like a king there

3.  The wedding of the Ex President of IOSUG Lamidi Sheriff where his mother and family do all what I said as if I was the wedding planner"

He proceeded I wish to be at the top of comedy list like people like AY, Basket Mouth, Shaggi, Bovi, Kenny blaq etc.

But I have a principle of no one can be like me, I am me and has no photocopy.

He also said in order to make Ife-olukotun a global village in terms of social activities we will need people who are ready to sponsor the talented in our village because we lack sponsorship and support from our people instead they keep insulting people who are involved in social life

He pointed also "Through good entertainment equipment and good abled personnel to handle them "

"Through good content if we have skit comedians"

"Lastly we need to let our children or young boys know that internet is not used for fraud but where to get informations that will be useful to them"

Sponsorship matters alot  when we see anyone who can sponsor we will build a good social gadget for people to know we are not just playing but working for the greater heights of the Villagers and others.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form