SETTING UP VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT AND INSTALLING DJANGO FRAME WORK IN YOUR WINDOW

 



PREREQUISITES

1.     Python: Installed and properly configured.

2.     Command Prompt: Accessible and functional.

3.     Internet connection

 

1.     Open Command Prompt using this:

a.      Press Win + R, type cmd, and press Enter.

b.     Or search for Command prompt.

 

2.     When it opens Write this Code in your command Prompt

Cd desktop

mkdir my_project

cd my_project

python -m venv venv

venv\Scripts\activate

pip install django

Explanation:

Note:

1.     To create my_project directories we use mkdir my_project

2.     To Navigates into the my_project directory we use cd my_project

3.     To Creates a virtual environment named venv we use python -m venv venv:

4.     To Activate Virtual Environment we use venv\Scripts\activate

1.     To Install Django we use this pip install django


 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form