How Adetutu Won My Heart and Became a Favorite Love



Some years back, Adetutu began to win my heart with her unwavering care, love, and humor since I first arrived at her house. Her consistent kindness and joyful spirit have made her an irreplaceable part of my life. Despite our occasional fights and quarrels, her love for me has never diminished, and I find myself deeply moved by her genuine affection.


Our bond was tested during a trip to Lokoja to collect some important results. Upon hearing that I would be visiting, Adetutu took it upon herself to prepare a special meal for me. She wanted to make sure I had something nice to eat, knowing I would be tired and in need of nourishment.


However, when she arrived in the kitchen, she discovered that only a small portion of rice was left, as her sister had already eaten most of it. Despite this setback, Adetutu didn't let it dampen her spirits. She was determined to find a solution and immediately set out to make another meal for me.


Her unwavering dedication and thoughtfulness in that moment solidified her place in my heart. Her efforts to ensure I was well taken care of, even when faced with unexpected challenges, showcased the depth of her love and commitment. This act of kindness greatly increased my affection for her.


Some people even call her my girlfriend because of the way we relate, but Adetutu is just my niece. I am incredibly grateful to her for her love and care. Thank you, Ademi, and may God bless you for the joy and affection you bring into my life.


Happy remembrance day.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form