JUWERAT BIRTHDAY PLAN BAFFLED ME

 



Bakare Juwerat, the FYS Provost Marshall, has announced that there is no cake yet for tomorrow's birthday celebration. Juwerat, who will be celebrating another year of life on June 3rd, 2024, has yet to finalize plans for the special day.


"To God be the glory, I will be celebrating another birthday tomorrow," Juwerat said, acknowledging the blessing of reaching another year. Despite the looming date, she remains uncertain about the specifics of the celebration.


Reflecting on past birthdays, Juwerat reminisced about last year's festivities. "Last year, I celebrated with friends at school. We rejoiced together, and my mission was accomplished as they celebrated with me," she recalled. The joyous occasion left her feeling fulfilled as she shared the day with those close to her.


However, Juwerat noted that last year's celebration did not quite measure up to her birthday in 2022. "It was a successful celebration, but it wasn't like 2022," she admitted, hinting at a particularly memorable year.


"My best birthday was in 2022. What made it special was that I celebrated it with my sister. Many friends, family members, and loved ones rejoiced with me, and it wasn't boring," Juwerat shared. The presence of her sister and the support of her loved ones made that year stand out as her most cherished birthday.


As Juwerat prepares for tomorrow's celebration, she expressed her gratitude to IOSUG for their love, calls, and messages. "Thanks to IOSUG, I became more familiar with people in my compound and Ife-Olukotun at large," she said, appreciating the community's role in making her previous birthdays special. With or without a cake, Juwerat looks forward to another year of life surrounded by the people who matter most to her.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form