FUTURE BUILDER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY TODAY

The Ceo of Nobigdeal, A programmer, Website Developer and ICT personnel Celebrates his birthday every 23rd of August.

Nobigdeal who always contribute in the development of people’s careers either in tech or in any form has successfully impacted twenty people in the field of ICT positively since 2019 and currently developing 30 students.

Building people’s career has becomes my first priority since 2012 after unforgotten three corps member impacted in me positively during my secondary school level, the like of Corper Mathias, Oti, and Niyi.

READ: NO MORE DELAYS

This year birthday celebration has also called for various anniversaries; today I will be celebrating my ten years in tech community alongside with ten years consecutive five times daily prayer with zero day missed out.

 

                                 

AT GODFIRST, 2019 STUDENTS



 

                                                                   AT FLIP TO TECH

My appreciation and gratitude goes to God Almighty, my parents, family, teachers, boss, friends  and  mentors who always guide me when am about to go wrong, without you surely am nothing.

I am Salau Raheem, NOBIGDEAL-Notably Observes Better in General Dealing.

 Join NOBIGDEAL at FLIP TO TECH Monday to Friday and Every weekend at Godfirst Communication Center.

For enquiries call or whatsapp me @ 07039762488

  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form