AMA can Restructure our Society to an Utopia- Jamiu

 


Mahmoud Jamiu Abiodun the founder of AMA WhatsApp group chat said if everyone is really working together, "I believe AMA can restructure our society and the organization into an utopia."

Jamiu  a bonafide indigene of Ife-Olukotun, Oke Ere compound was interviewed by Salau Raheem on AMA WhatsApp group on the 5th February, 2023.

He  obtained Surveying and Geo-informatics certificates from both Kogi state polytechnic and Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti.

The idea behind the AMA is an inspiration Idea he said.

"Honestly, it's just an extraction idea that pop up on my mind due to the facts that AMA sessions exist in digital space (cryptography). It is as simple as applying same principle of AMA sessions (Digital space) into politics to ensure a levelled playing ground amidst all candidates."

He recommended and gave credit to some personalities who made it possible for him the continuity of the program.

"However, the credits ain't mine but for the I.O.S.U.G president (Hassan Taoheed Adeyanju),  philanthropist (Sheidu Eni-Ire Jamiu) and my host tonight (Salau Raheem)"

He added that AMA could bring : Love and Unity, Better networking, Digitalization, Social awareness.

Inorder for smooth running of the session I.O.S.U.G government must be in support.

"Although i don't have any relationship with IOSUG TECO. I am a full fledged IOSUG member who love and hope to see the smooth running of the organization. I won't pass any opportunity to assist the organization."

"I believe the curry behind AMA sessions are it surprises. I will urge everyone to join us, as we interview each and everyone of the newly elected Excos."

"Well, AMA has been as interactive and edutainment as possible, I believe we might all have learnt a thing or the other from the guest speakers, the hosts and all members who have ask one or two questions."

"I have this special belief, that no matter what happens (negative or positive) there's a feat to learn from."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form